Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

What's a RAOK?

I found another blog that I just love. And I just have to share it :) 


this particular link goes to a post that is about what she does every year on her birthday. She does RAOK, (Random Acts of Kindness), so last year she turned 41 and so she did 41 RAOK's. The things she came up are just awesome. I am definitely going to start doing this. I mean it is a great idea. I do RAOK's, but not like this. >> 41 in one day :) Awesome! :) 

And not only does she do them but her friends and family do them as well. As a birthday gift to her. Pay it Forward.
When you do a RAOK, you never know who that will affect. That person could have had the worst day or week, and you just made them a bit happier. 

I encourage you to do a RAOK. It may be something you think is small and insignificant, but the person who will be receiving it doesn't. Any act of kindness is pleasing to the Lord. 

Be Kind and Compassionate to One Another. Ephesians 4:32


God Bless, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment