Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Love this song...


If your wondering about the name of my blog and how I came about that particular name, well I heard this song on the radio and I love it.
In the chorus he sings:

While I may not know you, I bet I know you wonder sometimes, does it matter at all?
Well let me remind you, it all matters just as long, As you do everything you do to the glory of the One who made you, Cause he made you, To do Every little thing that you do, To bring a smile to His face, Tell the story of grace, With every move that you make, And every little thing you do   
I love this song because I can relate to it. And it reminds me that when I'm at work, home, or anywhere that I need to bring glory to God for all that I do. Even when I'm sweeping up the cheerios off the floor or doing laundry. :)

Have a Blessed Night!
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment