Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Books I am reading now

I am currently reading Too Blessed For This Mess by Cindi Wood. It is a great book. I am already wanting to pass this on to a few women I know, including my mother and mother in-law. She helps women deal with the stress of life. With all the different roles we women have Cindi Wood shows us that if we depend on God he will fight our battles for us.  


I have also started Revolution In World Missions by K.P. Yohannan. Which I received for free from there website. http://www.gfa.org/offer/freebook/  The book brings insight to mission work being done and work needed to be done in the 10/40 window. It was written by the founder of Gospel for Asia. 


And when I am done with my first book I will start The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. I've heard many good things about this book and I am excited to start reading it. 


Have A Blessed Day!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment